About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


9.21.2010

Wyclef Jean Pulls Out Of Race

It's over. It's done. Wyclef Jean no longer wants to be President of Haiti.
He made the official announcement this morning, conceding that his bid was rejected by the Haitian elders and he had no more fight left in him. In his statement, he explained:
"After weeks of quiet but painstaking reflection with my wife and daughter, I have chosen to end my bid for the presidency of Haiti. This was not an easy conclusion to reach; but it is one that was thoughtfully made…Though my run for the presidency was cut short, I feel it was not in vain."

Well, seeing as you haven't lived in Haiti for YEARSSS I am guessing this is a good thing.  Just make some more music and I will be happy...another Dance Like This perhaps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment