About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


9.20.2010

Russell Brand's Arrest May Affect His US Visa

Officals investigating the incident I earlier reported said that because of his arrest, his US Visa may be revoked.  That means he will no longer be able to work, and live in the US. 

A spokes person for the US Citizen and Immigration Service said this....

"We are looking into this…A charge of battery could result in a conviction for an aggravated felony. Any kind of criminal conviction can lead to a visa being revoked. If a visa is revoked, the person will then be placed in deportation proceedings and this could lead to them being asked to leave the country and not return."

Well, for Katy's sake, I hope they do not take it away :(

No comments:

Post a Comment