About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


9.21.2010

Law & Order: Criminal Intent Gets Final Season

Although there is some casting changes this season, Law & Order: Criminal Intent is on its last season.  There will be 10 episodes.

Jeff Wachtel, president original programming at the network, said...
“We have been the fortunate caretakers of this legendary series, and we plan to give it the world-class farewell it so richly deserves. Dick and his team promise to create a major event for television with incredible surprises. The plan is for this to be the series finale, but with a Dick Wolf franchise, one really never knows until it’s over.”

No comments:

Post a Comment