About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


9.23.2010

New Testimony About Prostitution Whore's Past! Drug Cartel Wanted Her DEAD After She Screwed Them Out Of $100k!

This is getting completely out of control.

Everyone knows that former Real Housewives of New Jersey castmember Danielle Staub was a drug-addicted, psychopathic prostitute who, but according to court documents regarding the $5 million defamation suit filed against her by former husband Kevin Maher, she was involved in such a bad drug ring that she nearly got herself killed by the notorious Medellin cartel!

Daniel Aguilar, who knew Danielle when she was a Miami prostitute in the 80s living under the name Angela Minelli, revealed under oath that she began hanging around his house, while he was working as an "enforcer" for the drug suppliers, and watched her do cocaine "more than 50 or 100 times."
He explains:

"We became intimate friends… she would do her drugs… and sometimes I'd wonder was she hanging out for the drugs, which most girls back then did. She started talking about, you know, 'I need to get money. I need money to do things. So she came to me and she says, 'I have this guy and he wants to buy big weight… four kilos of cocaine."
He agreed to let her do the deal, which of course, according to her, went bad, and she came back without $100,000 worth of blow claiming she'd been "ripped off."
He continued:

"Even my men were saying, 'We should just kill her. Get her out of the way. She's nothing but a prostitute and a bitch.' I cared about this woman at the time and I believed her at this point. I didn't want her life to end… I still thought that it was going to work out."
However, as we all know, the FBI intervened and that's when Staub turned her back on Aguilar, and was spared jail time for her testimony against the cartel. Aguilar, who ended up going to jail for nine years, covered her missing $100k because he still thought he loved her, which ultimately spared her life!
The deposition goes on:

"I was told by my people that she was dead. My people are my cartels. Her life was about to end. (I'm told) she's flipping (and) turned federal witness… that's when my people wanted her dead; they had called me weak for letting her live… (and) they told me, we should have had her dead to begin with. What I did was to protect her, protect me. Ain't nobody that stupid enough to make themselves publicly known after doing what they did."
We've heard a lot of fucked up things about this woman's life, but…wow. This definitely takes the cake!

Uh-oh, Prostitution Whore! It's all coming out now!

Thank goodness Bravo got rid of her when they did!

We cannot wait to hear what she has to say for herself during HER deposition in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment