About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


11.08.2010

Miley Blames Herself For Parents Divorce

Looks like Miley Cyrus continues to take her parents' divorce hard.
Sources say that she blames her success for her parents' divorce.
Here's what a friend of Miley's had to say about it:
"Both parents have been equally involved in making their daughter a superstar. And now that they have achieved their goal they have nothing to work towards anymore and nothing to keep them together."
More from an Insider:
"Every marriage struggles when a child leaves home and the relationship gets re-examined, but add on top of that that every second of the past decade Billy Ray and Tish have spent building a star together, they have forgotten to make time for each other. It's heartbreaking. You would think that someone like Miley has everything in the world, but I guarantee she would give it all up in a second if it kept her family together. I'm sure when she blows out her birthday candles in a few weeks her wish will be for mom and dad, not her career."
We're sorry you're going through a tough time, Miley, but you def shouldn't blame yourself. Try to focus on all the positive things happening in your life

No comments:

Post a Comment