About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


9.21.2010

Drew Barrymore Is Going Bollywood

Drew Barrymore is reportedly the latest to take a role in an Indian film, called The Lifestyle!

According to director Santosh Kumar Jain....
"I really liked her performance in Charlie's Angels and decided to cast her in my film. Fortunately, she liked the script and agreed instantly. The film is about three women from different walks of life, trying to assert their identities. Drew plays the role of a foreigner in the film. The other two will be top Indian actresses."

Well Congrats Drew!!  Love your movies and looking forward to hear more about the movie!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment