About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


9.09.2010

My Life

So since I am now at home, I thought I would tell everyone about myself.  I am 20 years old, and moved down to Florida from Michigan to go to college.  Here are some photos of my life.....

This is my bestest friend in the whole world, Jaclyn :)  We have been friends since we were in kindergarden, and besides a fight over a card game (which I won!) we will always be friends :)  She has a great boyfriend, whom I like to call CJ, and still lives back in Michigan.  She sings great, and is crazyyy!



This is my other bestest friend, Caitlin.  We have been friends since we were freshman in high school.  She is one of the funniest people I have ever met.  She ice skates, is a genus, and is too pretty for her own good.  

This is my amazingggg boyfriend Brett.  We have an apartment together, along with our friend Brandon, and I love him soooo much :)  He plays golf, and is super good at it.  Lets all hope he goes pro and makes us lots and lots and lots of money.
So those are a few of the people in my life, and I will update this section as needed :)

1 comment: