About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


9.30.2010

Lindsay Says No To Conservatorship

News has reached Lindsay Lohan's room at the Betty Ford clinic that there are those looking to file for a conservatorship over her life. So far, the three contestants are her business manager, her mother Dina Lohan and her oh-so-awful douchey father Michael Lohan.

Sources close to Lindsay in rehab say that the recovering coke fiend is telling people that she will fight like hell to keep that from happening. No matter who it is, she has pledged to personally go to court and fight back against the ruling.

Wow! You mean she actually wants to take some responsibility for her actions? We would have thought that she would have loved a person to rein all the blame on the next time she screws up. (And rest assured, there will be a next time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment