About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


9.21.2010

Olivia Wilde Taking Break From House, Making Films A Priority

OH NOOOO!!! This is only one of my favorite shows, and Olivia Wilde's character Thirteen played such a major role in the show!

Series creator David Shore said this...

“It’s going to be a while unfortunately. We love her but it is going to be a while. It’s going to be this season, but well into this season, She called us up and said she wanted to do [The Change Up]. And it just so happened that what we had worked out storyline-wise allowed her a couple of extra episodes [off]. So that movie just filled in the gap. There were no further adjustments to her schedule as a result of that.”

Olivia will make an appearance on the season premiere, but that's it for a while.

Sad day :(

No comments:

Post a Comment