About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


9.28.2010

Seriously, Lindsay CAN Get Dumber....

No, she's serious. Remember, this is the same girl who thought doing one line of coke wouldn't show up on her drug test.

Take from that what you will.

Lindsay Lohan has her lawyers working like busy beavers. Besides working on her "pity me" speech for her next court hearing, she also is looking to have a lawsuit dismissed claiming that she stole the "secret formula" for her spray tanning products.

Her lawyers filed the motion for White Wave International Labs to dismiss the case and included the following statement from Miz Blohan:
"Although I have been a spokesperson for Lorit, LLC, and its Sevin Nyne product, I had no involvement in where or how the Sevin Nyne product is marketed and sold or in the marketing strategy for the product."
Somewhere further down in the statement, she makes a point of saying that since she only visits Florida for "pleasure" and not work, the Florida court has no jurisdiction over her. Then she spews this gem: "I am of sound mind."



No comments:

Post a Comment