About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


9.27.2010

Well, I Guess The Hobbit Will Never Happen

This movie is so filled with drama and it hasn't even gone into production yet!!
Reports are saying that the unions for actors in film and television, SAG and AFTRA, have alerted their members to not accept work on Peter Jackson's upcoming film The Hobbit.
Members "are advised not to accept work on this non-union project" because:
"The Alliance agreement for large-budget international studio films…provides for residuals that are equivalent to those under the SAG agreement. The residuals proposed by the producers of The Hobbit are less in every respect."
According to unions, producers on the film have refused to sign union contracts.

I will be soooo upset if this movie never happens, I love LOTR!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment