About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


9.17.2010

Listen To Gaga

I think this is a very worthwhile cause, something that I am going to get involved in.  Lady Gaga may have her crazy moments, but take a few minutes to listen to what she has to say  Everything is heartbreaking and makes you want to step up. 



UPDATE!!!!

If you're unavailable, the SLDN is asking you to call the Capitol switchboard (202) 224-3121 and say the following:
–Tell your senators to vote with Sen. Reid and Sen. Carl Levin in opposing the filibuster, defeat amendments to strike repeal, and defeat any crippling amendments.
–Senators should follow the lead of Sen. Carl Levin who will be managing the defense bill.
–It is critical that the vote on “final passage” takes place before senators leave for the election recess.

No comments:

Post a Comment