About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


9.10.2010

My Abs Hurt :(

So on Friday's, I have a weight training class.  Since I had surgery on my arm a few years ago, I am not allowed to lift more then 10 pounds on my left side.  Because of this, I basically do sit ups for an hour. DAMN that sucks.  I am so sore I can hardly sit up.  While at my internship today at Clear Channel Radio, my boss and me came to the conclusion that we do not even understand what working out is.  I know, speaking for myself, I am far too lazy to do any activity that involves me getting out of bed, unless that is going to the fridge to heat myself up a chimichanga :)

So after my oh so amazing workout today, I left for my internship, where I get to upload pictures of semi-naked girls and pictures of obese Disney Princesses. Yes, I do this almost every day, but hey, it gives me something to do, and my boss makes it entertaining.  I am a marketing, advertising, and management major, so doing web stuff is helping me learn. 

After my internship, I get to come home, and take a nap with my cuddly puppy dog....

Her name is Cinderella, she is 3 years old, and a long haired chihuahua :)  I got her for my 18th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment