About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


9.20.2010

Jason, From The Hills, Relapses

Jason was just finished filming the latest season of Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew, and already had a relapse.  Jeeze, these "celebs" needs to get these habits under control!!! 

Sources are reporting that as of last week, people have seen much non-improvement in his behavior. He was seen partying at both Boa and Katsuya, while allegedly looking to one of his former Celebrity Rehab buddies for someplace to live!

I guess the "buddies" were smart because they all turned him down.  They told sources that Jason's behavior was totally "erratic" and that it was "clear his sobriety is no longer important to him."

Hopefully he can get this behavior under control, isn't this like the 10th time he has been in rehab??

No comments:

Post a Comment