About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


9.28.2010

Angelina To Release Single On iTunes?!?!?!?

Can't she just crawl back into whatever Staten Island dump where she came from?

Jersey Shore's #1 slam pig, Angelina, announced today via Twitter that she's somehow managed to extend her intolerable 15 minutes of fame into some sort of HOrrific recording deal, and will have a single coming out next month!

BARF!

She writes:
Breaking News: My first single "I'm Hot" will drops next month on Itunes!!!! I'm so EXCITED!!!! #TeamAngelina
Yes, you and you alone are excited!

Although, if you want to have a more appropriate, true to life song title, how about you switch it to I'm Getting My Ass Kicked By Snooki This Week On Jersey Shore, or maybe just simply I Have a Pancake Ass!


No comments:

Post a Comment