About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


9.21.2010

Lindsay Lohan Could Not Get Any Dumber!!!

Lindsay is living in a make believe world!!!!! An insider close to Lindsay isn't very surprised by the news, as they explain that Lindsay never took her rehab visit very seriously, hopped right back into the party scene right after her release and told friends that she was surprised that a line of coke would show up on her drug test!

WTF is wrong with her?!  Can her for serious be this dumb?!

The insider reveals...
"She says she has regrets this time [about doing drugs while on probation]. I was shocked she actually said she did have regrets, but she’s finally met her match this time with the court system, because she’s not in control of the situation. She’s being treated like anyone else. I’m sure the judge will be hard on her.”
The insider goes to to say that they were there the night Lindsay snorted her comeback away, revealing...
“She lives in this fantasy land, where she thinks, ‘A line of coke won’t show up in my system,’ She has this sense of entitlement that rules don’t apply. I just don’t get it. It’s sad, more than anything else. She didn’t have to get high that night [that prompted the first failed drug test]. No one shoved coke up her nose. Anything could have been less worse than coke; even weed or taking a shot [of alcohol]. She had the world at her fingertips. It breaks my heart. When she went to jail, everyone was sort of hoping that was going to be it.”


No comments:

Post a Comment