About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


9.23.2010

The Situation Being Sued Over iPhone App

The Situation recently released an iPhone application which includes a game called Grenade Dodger, inspired by the Jersey Shore star's nickname for less-than desirable gutter trolls.

Apparently, to keep the game as 'authentic' as possible, the design company that made the game, Hey Turbo, sent photographers into clubs with instructions to take pictures of women they considered grenades to use for the feature!

However, one of the aforementioned women realized her likeness was being used, and is threatening legal action!

A source reveals:
"While the girls did know their photos were being taken, they were unaware they were about to become official grenades. It came as a complete surprise and at least one of them is now considering her legal options."
Well, I for one would LOVE to be an in iPhone App, maybe not as an ugly chick, but they should have told the girls what their photos were being used for.  I am sure some of them would not have cared at all

No comments:

Post a Comment