About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


9.18.2010

Lisdnay Fails MULTIPULE Drug Tests!

During the past week, our favorite train wreck, Lindsay Lohan failed several drug tests. She tested positive for cocaine in one, but we are not sure about the others. She, well her PR representative, released this statement....

Regrettably, I did in fact fail my most recent drug test and if I am asked, I am prepared to appear before judge Fox next week as a result.
Substance abuse is a disease, which unfortunately doesn't go away over night. I am working hard to overcome it and am taking positive steps forward every day. I am testing every single day and doing what I must do to prevent any mishaps in the future.
This was certainly a setback for me but I am taking responsibility for my actions and I'm prepared to face the consequences.
I am so thankful for the support of my fans, loved ones and immediate family, who understand that i am trying hard, but also that I am a work in progress, just as anyone else. I am keeping my faith, and I am hopeful….Thank you all!!!
For failing a drug test, she is supposed to serve 30 days in jail.  So does that mean for EACH one she gets 30 days?  Lets hope so.  She needs some help, and she needs it fast!!!!  I think jail can only help this poor girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment