About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


9.20.2010

Arrest Warrant Issued For Lindsay Lohan!!!!

As of this morning, Lindsay Lohan's probation has been revoked and a warrant for her arrest has been issued. Now, Lindsay is court ordered to appear in front of the mercy of Judge Fox on Friday morning. Along with her warrant, the probation report was filed, confirming that she tested positive for both coke and meth.

Well, finally they are going to treat these celebs like normal people.  If you or me were found with coke or meth, we would be in jail AND rehab for the maximum amount of time.  The only want she is going to learn is if she gets treated just like everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment