About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


10.07.2010

Teen Mom Dating A Registed Sex Offender!

We have to assume that she won't be going out with him again.

Amber Portwood of MTV's Teen Mom went on a date with a guy named Chris, whom she met at a Wal Mart parking lot, and who seemed a bit "off" at the time.

Now we know why.

We're sure there are plenty of wonderful people in the Wal Mart parking lot, but it MAY not be the #1 hot spot to find that special someone.

Looks like this guy is registered as a child molester. NOT COOL at all.

We're glad the word got out there before things got serious on any level.

If she feels so inclined to go boy-shopping in a parking lot, maybe she should try a Barnes and Noble next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment