About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


10.25.2010

Robert Pattinson Makes A Huge Mistake

Some of you who aren't counting down the 300 some odd days before Breaking Dawn comes out might not know that RPatz, along with being a sparkly vampire, is also a musician and rather talented one at that. He isn't LEGENDARY, but he has a nice voice and good ear and talent behind the keys and strings.

With this in mind, along with his MAJOR popularity due to the Twilight franchise, Simon Cowell reportedly offered Rob a record deal with his label. Rob turned the offer down, claiming his music would be too "depressing" for the likes of Simon and didn't think he was the right fit to "launch" Rob.

What launch? You have a fanbase that spans the BILLIONS. We think it would safe to say you'd fair rather well as a recording artist even if you just say on a stool and played the kazoo for an hour.
But anyway…

RPatz told sources that he though Simons was a "clever guy" with a bounty of knowledge, but that he was "selfish" with his music and doesn't believe it is mainstream enough. He explains:
"I get my guitar and I play what I like, but the problem is I don't think many other people would like it…I am sure I'll be one of those artists that people don't pay any attention to while I'm alive, and when I am dead people will go, 'Yeah man, that was a work of art'."

No comments:

Post a Comment