About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


10.18.2010

Teen Mom Dating A Man Who Stabbed Someone!

Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham has found love again, but her bad-boy boyfriend has a dark secret.

In this week's issue of Star, we reveal the exclsuive, shocking bombshell that Farrah, 19, has begun a relationship with 30-year-old tattooed rocker Tony Lovato, who just three years ago stabbed a man to death!

The pair met on Twitter and although Tony was initially critical of Farrah's parenting skills, the two began chatting privately and hit it off. "I'm even more attracted to girls who have kids," Tony tells Star in an exclusive interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment