About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


10.28.2010

Heidi's Mom Is Working As A Maid

After her restaurant shut down after 21 years, Heidi Montag's mom, Darlene Egelhoff is now employed as a maid in Crested Butte, Colorado.

And she even gets recognized!

"That's very humbling for me and I very much appreciate that experience because I don’t ever want to get full of myself and think I’m too good to do anything,"
said Darlene.

Heidi will probably have to find out about this through the press considering she has not spoken to her mother in nine months.

Wonder if she'll reach out or if Spencer will have something to say about it?!

Its really sad that Heidi can't even help her own mother out...no matter how much they fight

No comments:

Post a Comment