About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


10.12.2010

Christina Aguilera and husband Jordan Bratman have been separated for a few months now

A source close to the couple has said that Christina Aguilera and husband Jordan Bratman have been separated for a few months now, and “they are now living apart, and they will see how that goes.”

More from the source:
“They were very much in love, but over the last six months, it became clear they were more like friends than husband and wife.”
The source has mentioned that XTina and Jordan continue to be united with their commitment to their two-year old son, Max.

We're so sad to see another marriage ending!


No comments:

Post a Comment