About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


10.18.2010

Jessica And Her New Man Are Official

Now that former footaballer Eric Johnson is officially divorced from his ex-wife, Jessica Simpson probably feels a lot more comfortable discussing their relationship, so she recently revealed that she and the football player are in love!

She explains:

"As far as Eric and I go, we're just best friends. He's my dude! I love him. This [relationship] is just normal, thank God. He's very, very supportive….Couldn't ask for a better man in my life right now. I'm not gonna jinx my own self. He's the one for me right now! I'm very happy. I'm in a great place, and if right now could last forever, I'd take it."


She does sound pretty happy with him! Hopefully this one will stick!

No comments:

Post a Comment