About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


10.28.2010

Big Poppa Is In Debt

Bet Kim Zolciak's glad he didn't knock her up!

Lee Najjar, better known as Big Poppa to fans of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, reportedly owes quite a bit of money to Uncle Sam. Lee is allegedly in the whole for a quarter of a million dollars in back taxes.
But the the developer is in bigger trouble! He seems to have also neglected to pay his light bill at the Union City Union Station Mall, and a spokesperson has contacted shop owners stating they are prepared to cut off the power.

That's an angry mob of mall workers and patrons royally pissed at Big Poppa!

Hope you've got enough money to weasel your way out of this one, Pops!

No comments:

Post a Comment