About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


10.19.2010

Military Recruiters Must Accept Gay Applicants!

Success!

Following the limited suspension of the "don't ask, don't tell" policy, recruiters have been informed that they MUST accept gay applicants starting this week!

A Pentagon spokeswoman confirmed this morning that top-level personnel have been alerted of the change and have been asked to act accordingly. However, they have also been given the go ahead to inform recruits that the moratorium could be reversed at any time, which hopefully won't happen.

If brave men and women want to serve, our military should be happy to have them, regardless of their personal lives.

We're making progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment