About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


10.25.2010

The City Is Canceled

Well, it had a good run.

After months of speculation, Whitney Port finally confirmed to Ryan Seacrest on his radio show this morning that MTV's The City has been canceled.

"As of right now it doesn't really look like we're doing it anymore," said Whitney. And when asked if there was a possibility that the show might move to a different network, she replied, "No, at this point it's not."
But luckily, Whitney is staying positive and already looking forward to the next step in her life. The fashion designer says,

"I'm working on some other things. It's okay, one door closes and another opens."
What a great attitude!


No comments:

Post a Comment