About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


10.24.2010

Kim K Is A Bitch

Looks like Kim Kardashian has decided not to take it easy on her ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush.

Back when Kim started going out with Dallas Cowboy Miles Austin, Reggie made an emotional phone call to Kim in response to reports of her new romance.

As a response, Kim has decided to air the phone call on an upcoming episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Ouch!

To add even more insult to injury, Kim's sister Khloe and brother Rob are listening in as the phone call takes place.

Yeah, sounds embarrassing. Maybe it's a good thing reports have come out about this now, so it won't come as a complete shock to you when this airs, Reggie!

What do U think about this move by Kim? Is it justified, or just plain cold?

No comments:

Post a Comment