About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


10.21.2010

Really, Really, Ridiculously Good News, Zoolander Fans!

Zoolander is back and a lot sooner than any of us thought!

Ben Stiller, in conjunction with Paramount Digital Entermainment, is bringing his iconic character back to life! Ben has just inked a deal through his production company to start developing an animated-web series based off his Zoolander character!

Should the cartoon take off, the two-year contract leaves the door open for a wide variety of other projects - including a feature film!

That sounds like a "yes" to a sequel to us!

The web videos will be short, 5 minute pieces and Ben is working hard to get his friends Owen Wilson and Will Ferrell to make guest appearances.



No comments:

Post a Comment