About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


10.19.2010

Maci and Kyle Are Back Together, And Showing It

Teen Mom's Maci Bookout and new beau Kyle King packed on the PDA at a pumpkin patch in L.A. Monday.

A witness said:
"They were having a great time running around the patch,"
Nineteen-year-old Maci -- who has a 23-month-old son, Bentley, with ex, Ryan Edwards --

"was picking up the biggest pumpkins she could find,"

the onloooker said

 "She would use all of her strength to stand up. They were so heavy they almost made her topple over! Kyle was laughing at her."

When Maci went over to a giant wooden pumpkin and stuck her head through the cutout, Kyle snapped a photo.

Well I am glad she is with him again, they are good together, and he cares about her child as if he was his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment