About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


11.07.2010

Lil Wayne Is Not Allowed To Drink For 3 Years!

Lil' Wayne may be out of the slammer, but according to the terms of his probation - which he signed - he "may not consume or drink any substance containing alcohol" for the next 36 months…AKA 3 YEARS!

He's also prohibited from associating with any anyone engaged in criminal activity, anyone with a criminal record, and must submit to random drug and alcohol testing.

If he violates any terms of his probation, he'll be sent to prison to serve the remainder of his time!

Wow. They are not messing around here.

We sincerely hope that he can behave himself, but we have a sinking suspicion that it's only a matter of time before he's back behind bars!

No comments:

Post a Comment