About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


11.02.2010

Hobbit Mishaps

We've been very happy with Hobbit casting announcements so far…especially Martin Freeman as Bilbo Baggins.

The one announcement that we haven't heard, though, is who will play Gandalf, and we REALLY hope that person is Ian McKellan!

For a long time, it seemed like McKellan as Gandalf would be a sure thing, but he recently said to Broadway World that he wasn't under contract for the film yet. He didn't comment further because he was worried that it "might complicate things."

How is he not under contract? Ian McKellan should have been the FIRST actor to be placed under contract for this movie!

Spread the word - WE WANT IAN!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment