About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


11.10.2010

Hef May Lose The Playboy Mansion!


It seems Hugh Hefner might have to sell the legendary Playboy Mansion, along with his collection of artwork, to pay off his investors.
By March 15, 2012, Hefner must pay $115 million to investors who will demand payment of their convertible bonds.
Playboy only has $26.5 million in cash and $9.9 million in operating cash flows in nine months, which is hardly any in reserve.
"I know that Mr. Hefner has a profound concern about the refinancibility of those bonds," said CEO Scott Flanders.
The board is also facing pressure over a buyout offer from Marc Bell, owner of Penthouse.



No comments:

Post a Comment