About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


11.09.2010

Did Kendra Lie About Not Posing For Playboy Again?

Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett said she was NOT going to be posing nude for playboy again, but then why is she on the December 2010 cover?

Turns out Playboy decided to use some older pics of Kendra for the issue.

Kendra Says

"The photos are from a shoot I did two years ago when I was still living in the mansion, I'm flattered to be on the cover again and as you all know Playboy has a very special place in my heart! I just wanted you guys to know I didn't recently pose."
No word on how Hank's feeling about the quasi-new December cover. But then again, it's not like she's showing us anything we haven't seen before.

Well I'm glad she didn't pose again, not when her kid is this young. Once he is older, I think it will be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment