About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


11.04.2010

Angelia Will Not Be Releasing "I'm Hot" Single

For the sake of the public and all of our ear drums, this is probably for the best.

The Jersey Shore's Angelina was prepped to terrorize the world last month with a single called I'm Hot, but as we all know, October came and went without any vocal stylingz from the Staten Island-bred reality star!
We're hearing now that this is because she doesn't feel that her hard work and natural talents are being compensated enough financially!

According to Angelina, her producer, Andy Stein, attempted to eff her over with a unsatisfactory contract, and she refused to sign, but Stein maintains,  
"I agreed to give [Angelina] exactly what she asked for."

No comments:

Post a Comment