About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


11.11.2010

Jessica Simpson Has Nothing But Love For Ex Nick

There's been plenty of speculation over Jessica's feelings about Nick's engagement to Vanessa Minnillo, and now Jessica had decided to speak up about it.

Here's what she had to say about the engagement:

"I am extremely, extremely happy for him. I don't know where all those rumors came from. My mom actually called me and said that everyone was saying that I was 'saddened.' I was just in complete shock. I couldn't be more happy for Nick."

More from Jessica:

"Our relationship was over a really long time ago, and it would be nice if everyone could move on with us and really just celebrate the love between him and Vanessa [Minnillo]. I do, and I really wish them nothing but the best"

I am glad that she is taking the high road and is happy for him.  It has been years and years since their break up, and it is time for everyone to let it go!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment