About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


11.01.2010

Courtney Cox Is Opening Up

Although her estranged husband has thus far been the one speaking out, Courteney Cox has finally opened about she and David Arquette's separation, and reveals that thankfully, that's all it seems to be right now!

She explains:
"I don't know what will happen, but this is not like we're getting divorced. This is a separation and I think that takes a lot of courage . . . Whatever is supposed to happen will be the best thing for us. Sometimes you just realize 'Wow, we actually have grown apart.' [David] is a kook. It's not shocking and Howard Stern, he loves him and I'm a fan of Howard Stern . . . David is an entertainer and I'm sure the people who listen to the radio are entertained by his stories. It's funny, a lot of really close friends are kind of going through this right now or like Jennifer [who] has gone through it. I don't know what's going on in the planets or what, but things are being shaken up and I don't know what's going to happen, but, yeah, Jennifer has been amazing for sure."
We think it's clear that they obviously still love each other very much, so we honestly hope that they can continue to keep that in mind as they take the necessary steps to fix their broken relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment