About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


11.15.2010

T.Swift And Jake Gyllenhaal Are Heating Up

Sources are reporting that while Jake Gyllenhaal was in London this week, promoting his new movie Love and Other Drugs, he started to get this feeling, this lonely feeling. His heart yearned to be close to his new lady love, Taylor Swift, but alas, she was still in the U.S.

Easy fix to that though- charter a private plane and get her booty across the pond!

And that's exactly what he did! Sources reporting that over the weekend, Jake threw down more than $150K to fly T.Swift over to London so he could spend some "quality time" together.

No comments:

Post a Comment