About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


11.14.2010

Jessica Simpson Is Engaged

Just days after her ex Nick Lachey announced his engagement to Vanessa Minnillo, Jessica Simpson has some big news herself.

She and NFL player Eric Johnson are getting married after the couple began dating in May.
Jess was spotted wearing some major bling on her engagement finger at Dillard's in Kansas City on Saturday.

Her rep confirmed it:

"Yes, we are excited to confirm that they are engaged!"

When Jess was asked about her man, she said,

"This is just normal, thank God. He's very, very supportive. [I] couldn't ask for a better man in my life right now."

Well congrats Jessica, I guess if you feel like you are happy with him, go for it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment