About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


11.07.2010

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reveal Their Nips/Tucks

While being interviewed on Judith Regan's Siruis radio show, the cast of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills revealed the plastic surgery they have undergone.

 And it's extensive!

Here are the deets:
Kim Richards:
"I did a little Botox at one point with my sister, and I did have implants that I had taken out. They made them too big, and I couldn’t see my feet. Not that I loved my toes, but I would like to glance at them now and then."

Kyle Richards:
"I did have my nose done. I have done Botox. My husband doesn't know, but he does now … But these are my own boobs!"

Adrienne Maloof:
"Botox, fillers, boobs, nose … No lips … No cheek bones."

Lisa Vanderpump:
"I plead the fifth … Okay, I have a bucket of Botox in my face!"

Taylor Armstrong:
"Just start from the top, right? You should've seen what I looked like before - oh my God! I mean, scary! So yeah … filler [lips], Botox. And I had my boobs done."

Camille Grammer:
"Oh God, what have I done? Let’s see, obviously I’ve had a breast augmentation and … Botox absolutely — just a crock full of Botox."'

No comments:

Post a Comment