About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


11.09.2010

Bret Michaels Denies Sleeping With Mileys Mom

This morning, Bret Michaels was on Fox & Friends promoting his reality show when the inevitable question was asked: Did he or did he not get busy with Miley Cyrus' mom, Tish, subsequently demolishing the Cyrus family's perfect home facade?

His answer was "no".

But then he gave a history lesson on how he and Miley got to working together that neither confirmed nor denied the story. He explained:
“It started out with me and Miley simply working on a song together. Her mom, Tish, likes ‘Every Rose Has Its Thorn,’ the first concert Miley ever saw was Poison, and so they wanted to remake it for the new record. When I was in the studio, Miley came in and sang on my song, a song I wrote for my album ‘Custom Built,’ and she came over and sang on that and honestly, she did a beautiful job, and that was it. Then they started with all the controversy.”
Yeah, like we really believe that!  You have had sex with every whore on the planet, what would stop you from sleeping with someone who is somewhat normal?!

No comments:

Post a Comment