About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


11.09.2010

Spencer Opens Up About Heidi And His Financial Troubles

Either we're finally seeing Spencer Pratt being 100% honest, or this is the most brilliant publicity stunt these two have pulled yet!

The former reality star is opening up about his dire financial situation that's left he and his wife, Heidi Montag, living with nothing but a $400 a week allowance from his father, the alleged 'real' reason the two almost divorced, and why he's giving up famewhoring!

He explains:
"We felt the fleetingness of 15 minutes of fame so we were trying to buy, like, … Let's buy fame. Like if we could eat at this restaurant all the time, maybe we'll get seen with Mel Gibson or these bigger stars. So you know, we knew our positions, so we were having basically to buy into a tax bracket we didn't belong into. I know it's the dumbest thing ever spending money on things. But it's like, if we didn't, we wouldn't have got this [web write-up], or we wouldn't have got this picture in the magazine, and then we wouldn't be famous at all, and that's the only thing we had going for us at the time. I would say we were spending more than $100,000 [each month] on clothes for sure. And we would only wear them once. For me to think I was going to be famous and continue at that level of income on a steady basis, was … naive, egotistical, and just foolish. I can't have a long-range plan because I'm so hated I don't see anywhere I could go. I'm not afraid, I know it's a reality if we didn't have my dad letting us live in his guesthouse, Heidi and I would have no place to live so we would be homeless and we couldn't afford [to live] anywhere. As much as I love her, I was like, 'You need to divorce me to save any chance of a career, a business for yourself.' It's not fair for this sweet, innocent Heidi Montag to be part of Speidi. So really I was trying to divorce Speidi … ’cause you know I know I have no future career on camera, on TV, but Heidi, still to this day, I think could be the biggest actress, TV star, movie star, singer — she was born for it. I became this hated to buy things that I don't even have anymore. So I have nothing to show for it. Thank everything that Heidi has stayed with me through all of this because I wake up and say, 'At least I have Heidi. [That's] the greatest thing out of all of this.'"
I honestly do not think he is being sincere, but who knows, maybe it is really this bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment