About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


11.18.2010

Teen Mom Charged With Two Counts Of Felony Domestic Violence

She had to have seen this coming. There was no way they were just going to let it slide that she beat on her fiancee mercilessly on TV!

This morning, Amber Portwood of Teen Mom was officially charged with two felony counts and one misdemeanor for domestic violence and battery. After reviewing the evidence, the police determined that her baby Leah was in the room during Amber's ferocious attack on her baby daddy, Gary Shirley, as seen on the show. Under Indiana law, an incident of domestic abuse is considered a felony if a child is present for the abuse.

A warrant for her arrest will be issued by the end of the day.

We hope she's got enough MTV saved up to afford a good lawyer!



No comments:

Post a Comment