About Bambi

So, I'm Katharine, not Bambi. Bambi is my stripper name. Yes, I know, very origional. This blog is all about my view, on whatever I see. Hope you all enjoy :)


11.10.2010

Demi Lovato Does Coke!

OMG! We were hoping this wasn't true!


The Disney star can be seen on tape doing lines of coke at a party in Richland Hills, Texas last year.

A witness claims:
"Demi was belligerent, being slutty and doing coke all over the house. The guy who hosted the party shot multiple videos of this and what I've seen with my eyes, Demi is screaming, 'F**k all of you, I'm famous, I don't care what any of you think of me the whole world loves me.' He shot her in the bathroom as she was finishing a line (of cocaine)."
Ugh. In the video, which is currently being shopped around, Demi can been seen snorting the drug through a rolled up note.


1 comment: